Hi Friend! Here are a few things about me and this blog. Stay a while! Make yourself at home.
I’m Janice. If someone were to ask me what my favorite color was, I would say rainbow. I enjoy puppies, sunshine, and listening to Taylor Swift. I prefer happiness and smiling to frowning and being sad. I happen to have a knack for making people laugh when they’re upset.
That being said, I’m not some sort of happy robot. Life is full of crappy annoying things, and they happen to me too. Some days, I like to put on my sweatpants, get under the covers and think WHY ME?! (possibly while crying and watching a particularly moving episode of Grey’s Anatomy). But most days? That is not an option. I just have to lady up about it, and figure out a way to keep on trucking.
So, that’s what you’ll find here- evidence that for most annoying things in life, there’s a tiny tweak in attitude that can make the whole situation a little less crappy. For your reading pleasure, I’ll be breaking my posts out into these grin-inducing categories. Feel free to pick your pleasure.
- Filling up Your Cup: In other words, making crappy situations less crappy. Getting from half empty to half full.
- Bitsy Blessings: Dedicated to capturing those tiny moments when you win, and the world loses. Suckers.
- Proverbial Pick-Me-Ups: Because its likely that others have more wisdom than myself. Oh, and who doesn’t like pretty pictures?
- Cute Things: Just because cute stuff cheers me up. You?
- Songs to Cheer You Up When…: Feeling blue? There’s a song for that. Go ahead, dance it out.
- Wild Cards: Everything else I like and think you might like too.
And if you’re in the mood, hop on over to my previous internet haunt www.jungleejuice.blogspot.com for some vintage Janice.