So, you’re looking for a writer and editor who has experience with a range of topics, can handle any social media or blogging platform you throw her way, and will transform your topic from blah to rah? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Professionally, I have…
- Built a blog read in 74 countries
- Written press releases for Everyday with Rachael Ray, Shape, and Men’s Fitness magazines, and pitches for Star magazine while with Coburn Communications
- Pitched greener corporate water by describing the pollution life cycle of your office’s water cooler for Watermatic Solutions
- Completed final quality assurance for grammar and style standards on documents before delivery to clients
- Lived the life of luxury (vicariously) blogging about luxury watches, alongside medical and law news during my freelance work with Haute Living
- Responded to sections of RFPs with Vitech Systems Group and Industrial Medicine Associates
- Copy edited ESL textbooks in Madrid, and college level texts for Pearson Education
- Wrote technical guides for using a software product and designed corresponding training courses including PowerPoint and webinars
- Discovered the fun of making the test questions instead of taking the tests while writing test banks, chapter summaries and instructor’s manuals for Pearson Education and LearningMate
- Learned moxie by approaching and recruiting new gym members with a branded marketing campaign, and cold calling radio stations to pitch stories
Personally, I have…
- Earned two degrees (a BA in English and an MA in Sociology) that let me pick up typos when I read novels and analyze the crowd’s behavior on the subway platform as a social process simultaneously.
- Travelled to 11 countries, and loved every single one of them.
- Single handedly supported the magazine industry, subscribing to ten monthly publications.
- Organized a monthly book club for over three years that reads everything from Chelsea Handler’s memoirs to Salman Rushdie.
Samples and Work
- Carnegie Hall Unveils Exclusive Breguet Timepiece at Opening Gala
- Audemars Piguet Honor F1 Racer Michael Schumacher With Royal Oak Offshore
- The Patek Phillipe 1518 & More From Italian Banker’s $25 Million Watch Collection
- Harry Winston Reportedly Looking To Sell His Business
- Louis Vuitton Debuts First Diving Chronograph
- Omega President Discusses Partnership with James Bond
- OMEGA Watch from Skyfall Auctioned for Charity
- Cartier’s Iconic Watch Influenced by WWI Vehicle
- RJ-Romain Jerome Debuts Limited Edition DeLorean Tribute Watch
- Former IMF Chief Denies Settling for $6 Million in Sexual Assault Case
- Man Arrested for Public Intoxication and Trying to Ruin Christmas
- Kickstarter and Formlabs Sued for Patent Infringement
- General Petraeus Hires Top Political Lawyer, Robert Barnett
- Hostess Brands Given OK to Liquidate Company
- Critic Trashes Guy’s American Kitchen and Bar, Fieri Defends It
- Texan Lawyer Charged with Laundering Money for Mexican Cartel
- Lawyer Implicates Russia in Murder of Former KGB Agent Litvinenko
- Patent Lawyers Say a Late Programmer Invented Like Button
- Lady Gaga Aghast and Angry with Former Assistant
- Grapefruit Can Cause Life Threatening Reaction with Prescriptions
- Doctors Say Chromium Does Not Accelerate Weight Loss
- First-Born Children at Highest Diabetes and Hypertension Risk
- Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Reveals How to Look your Best
- Breakfast Blunders that Pack on Pounds
- Vegetarian Diet Good for Heart Health
- Why to Wear SPF in the Winter
- Guilt Makes Food Taste Better
- Cheating to Lose Weight
- Sugar Proven to be Addictive
Press Releases and Pitches
- EDWRR December Press Release
- EDWRR November Release
- Shape December Press Release
- Shape January Press Release
- Shape Cocktail Attire Pitch
- Shape Fad Diets Pitch
- Star Articles 11-26
- Watermatic Pitch
If you would like to see more of my writing, I can point you in the direction of my current blog, and my previous blog where you can find commentary on living in NYC, advice on how to make crappy situations a little less crappy, and lifestyle posts. A lot of the technical/education writing I do is copyrighted material. IF you’d like to see my full resume, and more samples, drop me a line!
After reading all of that, you think a partnership between you and me might work just fine? Drop me a line!