Happy New Year friends! I am back at it after a lovely week and a half of vacation that I spent sleeping in, cramming in as much time with family and friends as possible, sledding, and chipping away at the epic list of movies I want to see. Then I rang in the new year with champagne and sparkly dresses. I hope your holidays were wonderful! Since it’s January 2nd, and everyone has recovered from their NYE hangovers and now is ready to really get down to business on all of those resolutions, here are some helpful links on how to keep them or avoid making the wrong resolutions.
- Make your resolution to eat better pretty easy with these healthy snack delivery services. (Yes, it’s like birchbox for snacks)
- Or are you the type not to resolve on specifics, but just to get your life in order in general? Yes and Yes’s guide to 15 fresh starts is perfect for you.
- If you’re still working on figuring out what you want to resolve to do, here’s some things to choose not to resolve to do.
- Add Elle’s top 10 self help books to your January reading list.
- If you’re a quick results kind of person, here’s 7 resolutions you can keep in only 5 seconds apiece.
- Check out some celebrity resolutions, and get inspired (or at least keep your resolution to laugh more in 2014).
- Time’s suggestions for 5 resolutions that might actually work.
- Resolution and TED talk pairings that are sure to get you motivated.
- If you’re into Paleo, check out Jessica Quirk’s guide to prepping for a whole 30.
- 15 actually achievable resolutions and how to do them from The Daily Beast.
What did you resolve to do this year?