Hi Friends! I can’t believe it’s almost the end of May already can you? I’ve spent the past month, celebrating birthdays and new homes with friends, going to a roller dance party, seeing all of the action blockbusters at the movies, and attending a music festival in the fine city of Boston.
I’m sure everyone is still getting the cobwebs out after the long weekend, so here’s some links for your enjoyment while you procrastinate actually getting down to business at work this week.
- Preach! Being a mistress, still not a cute (despite what ABC dramas tell you).
- 9 Ways to Get Happy.
- Jane Austen Coined Modern Slang? It’s true!
- Well, it’s about time someone designed a plus-size dress form. This didn’t exist already? really?
- New ideas for networking.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a thing now, so feel free to be cranky when you haven’t had your morning joe.
- How you experience happiness changes with age.
- I am 1,000% for this genius donut sundae, let’s make the most of combined fast food restaurants, people!
- Well, now I want to go to all 5 of these amazing beaches.
- I was excited to learn how to nap like a pro, until #1 disqualified me. BUT, I use nap technique #4 all the time, and it really really works.
- Yes, yes, yes. Why don’t more people understand that you must let people off before you can get on?
- While it’s hard for me to believe that articles like this are still required, in case you didn’t know, Race is NOT biology, and here are some nasty ways that erroneous belief can affect health policy.
- Lord knows we all need this advice on how to look awake after a long night now that the warmer temps are tempting us all into outdoor spaces late into the summer evenings.
- I’m pretty OK with Chris Brown going to jail too.
- If diet soda is your guilty pleasure, you may want to kick the habit to avoid, oh, meth teeth.
- When I was in college, I used to force myself to go out even if I was tired because it was Tuesday, and that was the thing to do. Now that we’re all adults here, I think we should do whatever we effing want a lot more often, mostly because this post makes me feel a lot less guilty about not watching the news.
What have you been reading lately?