Sometimes I get a little down in the dumps. Who doesn’t from time to time, am I right? Here are 5 brilliant links that are sure to brighten your day:
- So you’re a little down – when to wallow and how to do it.
- Feeling bad because you’re totally roadblocked in moving towards what you want? Stop psyching yourself out, and do it.
- Just a reminder! You’re already awesome because you’ve traveled places, and here’s why.
- If you’re still not feeling awesome, here’s 17 things you can do RIGHT NOW that will make sure you’re feeling proud of yourself a year from now
- Or if 17 steps seem insurmountably hard, try 4 easy things to get outta that rut
Because sometimes it’s nice to get a gentle nudge from the internet that maybe things aren’t so bad after all, or at least how to pick up and keep on trucking if it feels like they really really are.